By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these regulations and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms, then please do not use this website. We reserve the right to change the Terms under which the website and the products are provided. Any such change in Terms will be effective once included in the text of these Terms and published on the website. We recommend that you check the Terms posted on the website regularly to ensure that you are aware of any updates.
Our website, www.MtSocks.com, is owned and operated by MtSocks Ltd, a company incorporated in the Isle of Man under company number 133299C, registered at Level 7, Victory House, Prospect Hill, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1QE, Great Britain.
- When placing an order you agree that all information provided is accurate and complete.
- When you place your order over the website we will send a confirmation email which will detail the product ordered, the payment method and the amount. You must check that all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order. If your order has not been accepted, we will contact you to advise the reason why.
- The 'Sockscription' offer is no longer avaliable.
- Payment is only accepted in Bitcoin.
- All prices are displayed on our website in GBP, USD, EUR and Bitcoin.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices and offers at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- We do our best to make sure that prices are correctly shown but very occasionally an error may occur. If this should happen, we will correct the price and ask you to confirm whether you still wish to purchase the goods at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, we will at our discretion treat the order as cancelled. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
Access to our Website
- Access to our website is free of charge.
- It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access our website.
- Access to our website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our website (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if our website (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
- Goods are subject to availability. Our website automatically updates each time an item is sold, however in the rare event that your item is sold out we will contact you as soon as possible.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time they are published on the website.
- All product images are as accurate as possible, however, due to a number of different factors such as internet browsers, monitor color contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in color between the image and the actual product.
- We reserve the right to withdraw products from sale at our discretion, at any time without notice.
- Where applicable you can cancel your order in accordance with your rights.
- To cancel your order prior to dispatch we advise that you contact us as soon as possible after ordering.
- For orders cancelled after dispatch you must follow our returns procedure. You are responsible for the return postage costs.
- Delivery periods are as stated in the Delivery Policy. We are not responsible for any delays which occur whilst your goods are in transit.
- You may return your order for an exchange or refund within forty-five days of purchase, provided the a) socks are returned unworn, in original condition and original packaging b) NFC cards are returned unused and in the original packaging
- For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of socks that have been worn.
- It is your responsibility to pay the postage costs for any items returned to us. We advise that you use a recorded method of carriage for returning your goods. We are not responsible for items lost or delayed on their way back to us. In the event of a lost parcel, you as the sender are responsible for processing a claim.
- For more information on how to return your order, please see our Returns Policy.
- If you change your mind about the Sockscription you can cancel it at any time, and you will receive a refund. The refund will be issued in Bitcoin for the current fiat value of any outstanding socks and less a GBP20 administration fee.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Other than the content you own, under these Terms, MtSocks Ltd and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
- You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
Limitations of Liability
- In no event shall MtSocks, nor any of its officers, directors or employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website whether such liability is under contract. MtSocks, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express consent.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
- In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
Links to our Website
- You may link to our website provided that you:
a) Do so in a fair and legal manner;
b) Do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists;
c) Do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on our website without our express written permission; and
d) Do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
Links to Other Sites
- Links to other sites may be included on our website. Unless expressly stated, these third-party websites are not under our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third-party websites. The inclusion of a link to another website on our website is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the third-party websites themselves or of those in control of them.
Changes to these Terms
- We may revise these Terms from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- If you have any complaints or comments about our website or any of the products supplied to you, please contact us through the Contact Us section on the website.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms will be governed by the laws of the Isle of Man.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms.
- Our company registration number is 133299C.
Our Contact Details
- The full name of our company MtSocks Ltd.
Our registered address is:
Isle of Man, IM1 1EQ
- You can contact us via our Contact Us page.